Friday, April 27, 2007

She's a Turtle

Tatum has been going to Teacher Lynda's swim school for 2 months now (one day a week for a half an hour). I am SO glad we signed her up. She loves going and she loves Teacher Corbin. She will get on her play phones at home pretending to call him (I think she may have a secret crush on him :)). We are going to keep signing her up until she is a full time swimmer. Teacher Corbin told us she's almost done being a Turtle and is almost ready to move on to the next level. Tatum used to hover over by the steps and never wanted to get in all of the way before we started here. Now, I'll take her swimming at Lifetime Fitness and she uses her arms and kicks her legs and puts her head in all of the way. It makes me so proud to see her like this. I was on a private swim team for several years growing up and I really hope I can pass the torch to her.

No comments: