Friday, June 15, 2007

Out of the mouth of Tatum...

I really need to start keeping track of some of the cute things that come out of that girls mouth.

We were at dance class yesterday and the girls were at the ballet bar.

Teacher Kristy-"Now swoop your arm to the side as if you are tossing flowers to a crowd" (the mirror was on the other side).

Tatum-"I'll just throw them to the mirror"

Everyone exploded in laughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last week Daryl was telling Tatum that when she gets a little taller she can go play golf with him at the course. So today I was rearranging the furniture in our family room and she stood on our subwoofer and said, "Look mommy, I'm tall enough to go and play golf with daddy now". Ah, if only that's how it really worked :p.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were visiting a friends house and I was trying to get the gate to work so Corbin wouldn't try and go down the stairs and Tatum saw me struggling and went over to my friend and said, "Um, Xandi needs help with the gate". Gotta love it!!






In the picture above, she is holding one of my favorite dolls as a child. My dad had given it to me for my 9th birthday and I remember going to Toys "R" Us and picking it out. She plays with her non-stop and even named her "Enya Punia" (notice the hair-do..Tatum did it herself and wanted me to take a picture of her hairstyle and her baby).

No comments: