Thursday, January 17, 2008

Birthday Bug





So Corbin turned two on the 10th. I still can't believe he's two! His vocabulary has grown tremendously and he is just a smart little dude. He loves to wear sissy's shoes and do ballet with her. He's so funny..he'll be walking down the hall in sissy's ballet shoes kicking a ball. I'll give more updates another day..I just wanted to post some pictures before I forgot :).

And no we did not have a birthday party for him this year. I'm still not sure if we are going to keep doing one for each kid each year just because of all of the other stuff going on with Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years..just too crazy. My brother was curious why he wasn't invited to his party after seeing the pictures and I had to tell him that we didn't have a party. Just the 4 of us this year. So I just wanted to pass that on to you all so none of you felt left out. Also, this has probably been one of the worst winters for our family for colds thus far. It hit hard the day after Christmas and has been going strong ever since. We just keep passing that crap back and fourth to one another. Already looking forward to summer so we can kick the boogers around here.

1 comment:

Jenn Hydeman said...

No party??? WAAAAHHHH!!!! I know you all have been sick, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CORBIN (albeit late) sorry, too much on my brain!!!! Give him a big hug and tell him we are off to buy a nice present!!