Thursday, August 9, 2007

First day of school





Tatum officially started Trinity Lutheran today and LOVES it!! She is in room 1 with Mrs. Healey. There are approximately 6 girls and 6 boys (what I could count) and she already seems to be making friends. There were a few sad faces when it was time for the moms and dads to leave, but I am happy to say that Tatum was not one of them. She was already playing with play dough before I was out the door. There is one teacher's aid who also seems to be really nice. It was really strange leaving her there, but she is definitely ready for school. I love that she will be getting a little bit of religion along with her lessons, since this is very important to us.

1 comment:

Gina said...

How exciting! I can't believe how fast everyone's kids are growing up! Where does the time go!! I can't beleive Sam will be heading that way in the near future.