Friday, August 3, 2007

Off with his helmet hair



To cut or not to cut..that was definitely the question these days. Daryl and I had talked about letting his hair grow out this time (he's had it cut once already) and were pretty set on it for a little while...I just couldn't take it anymore and took him in for his cut. I found a really cool place close to our house that has a seperate play room for children and they only charge $7 for a kids cut! He did really well. In fact, I think he was enjoying it a little too much that he threw a fit when she was done and I was paying, he ran back to the chair and tried to climb back in. He threw an absolute fit when we left. I took a few pictures to share with you his little transformation. One of the pictures shows how relaxed he was having his hair cut (just like his daddy). :)))



No comments: