Monday, August 25, 2008

Good times at our fitness club


Since school has started back up, the gym has not nearly been as busy. Which is good for Corbin, but not as good for Tatum since all the kids her age and older are gone (or so I thought). Tatum has made a really good friend here named Morgan. I normally try to go on Tues and Thurs mornings (with an occasional Mon or Wed thrown in if I can't make a Tues or Thurs...or if I'm feeling motivated). Well we haven't seen Morgan in quite some time, so we figured she was in morning preschool. This morning we went and sure enough, she was back. Tatum couldn't believe her eyes. We found out she has preschool on Tues/Thurs mornings, so that's why she hasn't been here on the days we come. So now I'll have to force myself to go on Mondays or Wed from now on so she can play with her friend.


Tatum will be starting back up at Trinity Lutheran the beginning of Sept. School has already started, but I asked them if I could start her in Sept instead since it seems ridiculous to pay the tuition for her only attending 3 to 4 days left this month. She will be going Mon/Wed/Fri from noon-3.


No comments: