Sunday, November 2, 2008

Candy Time!


We went trunk or treating with some friends of ours last Tues at their church. Soo much better than door to door. I think the kids got more candy that night than on Halloween night. Check out the expression on Corbin's face...so priceless and I can't get the red eyes out because of the lighting :(.
The elementary school up the street has a carnival type thing (well the church hosts it) and we had Aaron and his family over, the Prefontaine-Martinez family and the Gerdes' came over. We went for a little bit and then got a little bit of trick or treating in. I'm so ready to throw out the candy, I swear, every time I walk into the kitchen I have to reach on top of the refrigerator and bring the candy bowl down. Damn sugar addiction!!






My brother Dan with Theresa and Everett.
Brooklyn, Mickey and Christine

Devin, Reagan & Tatum-Done!

1 comment:

Just the Five of Us said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The kids looked so cute. I hear ya about eating all the candy. I hate having it in the house!

Love your pumpkins, btw!