Monday, December 29, 2008

Randoms

The kids love to go outside when the hear the neighbor boys playing outside. I especially love it because it's like a play date without the mess lol.
Tatum loves to bake with me. We made a bunch of Christmas cookies, gave some out and ate most of them ;P.



Okay, so this is Corbin's grrrr face. He's just started making it (sound and all). I'm thinking in the future, instead of me asking him to smile (which he won't...it only makes him want to pout lol), I will ask him to growl. Tatum wanted to make some silly faces as well :).
Christmas Eve I put rollers in her hair for overnight. Her hair was curly in the morning and by the time I actually was hoping her hair would be curled (Christmas at our house later that day), it was almost out (her hair does not work well with a curling iron..mostly do to it's length). Then 10 mins before 4:30 (our party), she stood in the rain. So we didn't have curls for that night, but at least she had curls Christmas morning :)).

1 comment:

Just the Five of Us said...

Tatum's chef hat is awesome! I love the pic of her in rollers too! haha!