Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Christmas!!











I'll have to end on this last post since I've been doing this for a while now. Christmas was awesome this year. We went cheaper on the gifts, but they still got a good amount.. (my dad and Kay bought Tatum that Barbie house which she absolutely adores).
My top favorite things about Christmas and this time of year:
1). Burning my Christmas candles.
2). All of the decorations and lights both inside and outside of my home.
3). Our neighbors in our cul-de-sac who really go all out with blow ups and lights.
4). The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey edition), A Christmas Story, It's a Wonderful Life, The Polar Express, Charlie Brown, Frosty and Rudolph vintage cartoons and a new favorite, Olive, the other Reindeer.
5). Wrapping presents.
6). Jesus.
7). Family/friends.
8). My Uggs.
9). Eating lots of yummy things including sausage logs, cheese balls w/crackers, cookies..etc..etc..
(not in any particular order of course).
The kids got to open one present on Christmas Eve night. Santa left Tatum a letter and a present under her tree for Christmas morning (I don't have a picture). He also ate the cookies we left out. Marley loved her stocking as well.
I'm sorry we have not sent out a Christmas card this year (the first year since we've been married). I'm sure you understand since I do keep up with my blog as good as I can :)).

2 comments:

Carter said...

Looks like lots of fun. It seems like kids don't even notice the simplicity of "meager Christmas's" or the grandiosity of "dealin'-out-the-dough Christmas's". They look like they had a great time. We loved seeing you guys for Christmas. Come visit us if you get a chance!

Carter said...

Xandi, this is Cameo. I left the last comment. Sorry, it came up under my nephew's name since I'm using his computer. What a dork I am...