Friday, March 20, 2009

Another to add to my list of must have gadgets!

I was watching The Doctor's the other day and saw this on there and fell in love. Many of you know my past obsession with high end diaper bags (well still obsessed, but it's died down some lol) and purses. I can also be a bit of a germafobe, so this was perfect. It's also perfect when you are at a fancy restaurant with the rounded backs on the chairs and you don't want to plunk your purse down on the floor or on the table.

3 comments:

Jenn Hydeman said...

What is it??

Xandi said...

It's this tiny little device (I leave it in my wallet so it goes with me no matter which purse/bag I'm using) and it hooks onto the table. We were at Ra for our Anniversary on Thurs and got to use it for the first time. The circle part goes on the table and the rest unfolds into a hook and you hang your purse down. It holds up to like 40 lbs or something like that. It works amazing!

arizonamama said...

Actually day three was great. Last night, not so much. I might say day five is worse...