Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby and Children's clothes/shoes FOR SALE!!!

I have FINALLY decided to sell the kids clothes I've been saving. We are still WAY UP in the air on having another child but could really use the extra money at this point due to our financial situation. I had a garage sale with my sister in law a while back and did really well on my old clothes. The kids clothes are much better than mine (lol), so I know they'll go quick. I'm just giving everyone the opportunity on first dibs before they go at the garage sale we'll be having in about 3 weeks (or sell on craigslist). Honestly, I wouldn't be selling them if we were in a pinch and would be either keeping them or giving them away to family/friends.

What I have:

Girl: 3T-4T (summer and winter)
Boy: newborn-2T (summer and winter)

I also have bibs, shoes, jackets, snow jackets and a few other baby items I still need to go through.

Smoke free home and also free of pet hair. Brands include: Oilily, Old Navy, Gap, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, OshKosh, Carter's, Children's Place and the list goes on. Some even still have tags on them *cringe*.

Many of you who know me, know I am finicky about stains, so my kids always wore (and still do) bibs when they eat messy foods, so they won't be covered in stains.

I'm available anytime. They are all washed and sitting in large trash bags right now. Discounts if you buy in bulk. I am pricing them really cheap since they need to go and also just put an ad up on craigslist. I am selling them around $3 an item (maybe a little more/less depending on item/brand). I can be pretty negotiable though :).

Call me or you can e-mail me privately at xandiatkinson@yahoo.com

Thanks guys!!!

Note: There are more boy than girl clothes since I did give away some of Tatum's things a while back.

No comments: