Friday, November 13, 2009

Our first Halloween in Flagstaff.

Corbin's Teachers (Mrs. Jackie and Ms. Stephanie). I loved how they were able to dress in costumes and have a Halloween party. Reminds me of back when I was young and schools were still allowed to have Halloween/Holiday parties (this is at his other preschool, Acorn).
Another little boy in his class had the same costume. Just had to snap a pic of how cute they were (this boy is 4 1/2, hence the height difference).







Tatum's classroom also celebrated Halloween and allowed the kids to wear their costumes to school. Now many of you may not know, but this is very rare these days. I know many of my friends kids whom are back from the valley aren't allowed to have these kind of parties or have any kind of Holiday party. Sechrist is one of the few left in AZ who still will do it and I LOVE it!


Going on the parade through her school.
I had lunch with Tatum and Ceasar (sitting next to her) specifically asked if she would sit and each lunch with him. Such a cute kid!

I snapped these two pictures off of the wall from her classroom when they went to the pumpkin patch on a field trip recently. I unfortunately was in school on that day or I would have been there :(.

On Halloween, we went over to the Hartman residence for a BBQ and some trick-or-treating. The Leopold's were there as well as the Gerdes' (who stayed with us) along with another family whom we didn't know. We ran into a ton of Tatum's school mates around the neighborhood. We trick-or-treated in Cheshire which is more "family friendly" than our neighborhood. Everyone had a blast and I of course had no problem helping to polish off that dang Halloween candy :(.



No comments: