Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School Picture Time!





Tatum's class picture this year- 5 1/2 (Oct. '09)
To the left: Preschool-4 1/2 years.



Corbin's school picture at Acorn Preschool- 3 1/2
Corbin's class picture at Acorn. (Oct. '09)





On the bottom: Corbin's class picture at Sechrist Elementary (I'm still waiting on his class picture). Oct. '09
3 1/2 years.
On top: Last years preschool picture-3 years old (I believe Feb. '09..although the date is off fromthe picture for some reason).
(I almost feel like he looks older last year than he does this year. I do love his picture from Acorn the best).
When his preschool class picture comes in from Sechrist Elementary, I will post that on this page as well, so check back :).

3 comments:

The K Family said...

LOL...I love little class pictures. They are so cute! Can't believe our kids have never met. We must do something about that!

Xandi said...

I know..why oh why did we never get our kids together?? At least WE got together a few times..and now we're up here which will make it even harder in the future :(. Someday I tell you...:))

Darce said...

way cute pictures Xandi! you've got beautiful kids--must be the prefontaine gene!?!