Saturday, May 29, 2010

She's an official 1st grader...well in a few days.

A few weeks ago we attended Tatum's kindergarten graduation.  But because of the extra no school snow days we had this year, the school year has been extended out until next week.  The one nice thing I have to say about going to college and not actually having a job right now, is the way the school days work out, we are able to be there for the first day of school, graduation and a bunch of field trips towards the end of the year.  Since the kids are both sick right now and we are supposed to be in Cottonwood spending time with my mom and brother's family and now can't, this is what I am doing in the spare time I have in between cleaning up vomit, giving baths and washing laundry (again and again and again...).  I'm so exhausted I can't even being to explain.  Enjoy the pics though! :-)




Here is a very short video below..I was late videoing it because I didn't know that it was going to happen since it was right at the end...but it is the shortest one I have since all of the other videos are several mins. long and it would take forever to upload.

No comments: