Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby shower weekend down in the valley.

My Aunt Lori graciously offered to throw me a baby shower back when I first found out I was pregnant.  She has a nephew from her moms side (whom I had never met) and his wife offered to throw it at their house in Gilbert.  The planning took months and it was definitely a success!  A couple friends couldn't make it, so we met up for lunch and dinner the day before (pictured way down at the bottom).  I'm honestly exhausted from Corbin's croup, my cold (that seems to be ongoing) and writing my research paper, that this was just a small break from it all and wanted to post these.  Maybe one day I'll come back and caption these.  There are a lot more, but the upload is insane on this.  I have more on my Facebook account if you have one. :)







No comments: