Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here we go again...

Sechrist Elementary is on of the last few schools to let the kids still celebrate Halloween and dress up.  They do a little parade through the school, sing songs and have a fun party!  I always volunteer for any kind of party such as these and luckily for me, they have all been on days when I don't have school.  I'm sure when Corbin is in kindergarten next year, I'll be running back and fourth between his class and her 2nd grade class with a baby attached to my hip trying to be in two places at once. :)



The little boy standing next to Tatum has a HUGE crush on her and she finally confessed she has a little crush on him as well.  I've had a few other parents tell me their boys have crushes on Tatum with one little boy already telling his mom that Tatum will be his wife one day.  So it starts....


Carving pumpkins!  Below this picture are the final masterpieces (we let Corbin use a butter knife this year and he actually cut out eye holes..Tatum also carved hers with a butter knife too).



1 comment:

arizonamama said...

Ha Ha-very funny. The pumpkins barfing.Actully, kinda creative;I like it! Posted by Cora What-ch-macall-it (Cora)