Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another round of 'Out of the Mouth of Tatum'



This afternoon I'm cleaning up the van getting ready for a weekend trip to Flagstaff tomorrow and as I come inside, the kids are already getting into the "trip snacks". So I ask Tatum nicely to either keep her brother happy or she can help me clean up the kitchen and family room. She looks at me and says, "Just hire someone to do it". Can you believe she said that?! It's not like I have a maid that comes to the house every day or a personal chef..yeah, we have landscapers, but that's it. We do it all ourselves. So I had to explain to her that that's not how the "real world" works. It wasn't like she was being smug. She was being completely honest and sweet in the way she said it...I just couldn't believe she said it lol.

No comments: