Sunday, May 4, 2008

My "Surprise" 29th Party


Dan celebrated with me as well since he turned 27 a few days before me :).

I am officially getting "old" as some have already told me. This will be my last and final year in my twenties and so far I feel I've accomplished a lot. Some might disagree with me because I don't have a fancy degree or career, but for me, this is all I could have ever asked for. I have a wonderful husband who I love and loves me back and would do anything for each other. My two beautiful children whom I get to stay at home and raise (or go out and raise lol). A beautiful home and now my new van. I have wonderful family and friends whom are such a blessing in my life. Yes, life is good...couldn't get any better than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
arianne said...

Xandi, we would've loved to have been there but didn't get back from Snowflake until very late. I hope it was a good day for you (Dan, too). We'll have to get together again soon.