Monday, August 3, 2009

Our friends are the best!



Ryan and Christine threw Daryl and I a going away party. It was very last min. and we still had a really nice turnout. I didn't want a lot of people so we could keep it a little more intimate. Well most of our friends already have 2+ kids and needless to say, there were more kids there than adults. It was nice to take a break from the packing to have a few drinks with a few good friends.

This blog is going to be short since I'm exhausted from a long day at urgent care with Corbin and lots of unpacking (but of course I had to include a few pictures of the party). We've been in Flagstaff since Sat. and the weather couldn't be more beautiful. My poor little buddy has been peeing excessively lately and I've been telling Daryl we need to get him seen. Melissa watched our kids on Friday and noticed how much he was peeing. Finally it got to the point on Sunday where he was starting to just stay on the toilet since as soon as he would get done, he would have to go again. I completely empathized with him since I've been there done that before. We went to urgent care today and spent several hours there, but I'm glad he's on antibiotics now and he can get rid of it. They are sending his urine out for more testing just to make sure it's nothing more than a UTI and we have to go back on Thurs. It's definitely not diabetes since there was no sugar in his urine (thank God). I'll update my blog another time with more pictures of the move.


























No comments: