Saturday, December 12, 2009

Corbin's Holiday Party at Acorn.












I know, I know...it's been a really long time since I've updated. I am finally done with this semester (as of Thurs.) and since then, I've cleaned, baked, put a tree up and decorated the same day I finished finals and threw a last min. small birthday party for Tatum earlier today.

So now I can focus on my blog some and update you all...
A few weeks ago, Corbin had a "holiday" party at his school. His teacher is from England so they celebrated it the way they do in England complete with poppers, silly hats and mince pies. Corbin really is not as social as his sister and still will mostly play side by side and not with most kids. He really has found one friend named Cydnie (sitting next to him) and all he talks about is "Cindy". She's in extended day on the days that he goes, and only 4 kids stay for that, so he gets to play with her all day long. They will usually hug for a really long time when I pick him up and he will say to her, "Cindy, I lub you". I know he will really miss her when he stops going to Acorn after Christmas break (we've arranged our schedules so he can continue going to Sechrist where it doesn't cost anything and one of us will always be around to take care of them since we will be going to school on opposite days).
I posted a short video of their little performance below (just click on the play arrow to view it). Corbin definitely has his sisters loud voice and you can hear him over everyone else.
(This is not another video of Tatum's party, it only looks like that and once you click on the arrow to play, it changes. I think it's because I was uploading the videos at the same time and it got a little mixed up).

No comments: