Monday, December 28, 2009

Zacky!

A few weeks ago, the kids and I visited my mom on our way out to stay with my Aunt (my moms sister) in Mesa for a few days. She is living on horse property and finally has a horse she can board. Zacky is the coolest horse ever! I swear he's almost human the way he responds to people and other animals. Corbin loved feeding him, but Tatum wouldn't dare.




Corbin loves carrying around my moms cat everywhere (he's really a cool cat and would love to have one like him one day). My mom has also adopted Asta (my late Aunt Marcia's dog pictured in the pink sweater). She is doing really well living on the farm with all of the other animals getting royally spoiled right along with them and is adjusting really well. I can't wait until her hair grows back in again. The groomers went a little crazy with her..poor thing! :(

No comments: