Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Atkinson UPDATE!

So the head is on the right side if you are curious what you are looking at.  Looks like a lima bean to me..but much better in the video since you can see the arms and legs moving as well as the little tush on the left side.  He said the heart rate is still about 160, but didn't officially measure the heart beat since he doesn't like to until after 12 wks because it warms up the amniotic fluid (or something like that).  He said I do still have a cyst (which is getting smaller) in my left side, but it's nothing to worry about.  I'm gaining weight like crazy (much more than I did with my last two by this time).  Oh well..it will eventually come off and now is not the time to worry about my weight.  Overall, everything looks great and the doc said not to worry because it looks like a very healthy pregnancy.


2 comments:

slurpee girl said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Kids are fun. I hope it goes well. Yeah, I would miss Dr. D too. He was good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys!! Right around Valentine's Day, eh?! Bet Tatum and Corbin are so excited! Any feelings as to what this one might be???