Monday, October 13, 2008

Another trip up North

We ventured up to Flagstaff for the weekend to stay with my in-laws (we came home early on Monday). We had a fun time, although I had a pretty bad cold and the kids were still getting over one. The kids had tons of cousins to get to play with. We went to the Flagstaff fall festival on Sat. but because of the cold/windy weather, most of the activities were cancelled. It was absolutely freezing, but still fun. I am not a big coffee drinker, but Daryl's dad makes the most amazing coffee, so needless to say, I had a major caffeine buzz going the whole weekend lol.









I took the kids and visited my mom in Cottonwood on Sunday. She was completely surprised since she doesn't have a phone at the moment. We haven't seen her in about 5 months! We treated her to a yummy lunch and then the kids and I headed back up the mountain for another night at the Atkinson pad.







2 comments:

Just the Five of Us said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you and your mom! And the one of Tatum's arms around C's neck! haha!

Jenn.y.Fur said...

Very cute!!! Looks like it was cold though...gave me chills to see the kids all bundled up like that! LOL!