Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lucky Penny


The boy loves his change so much that he actually sleeps with it. I'll go to wash his hands and he's got a death grip in one hand and then I realize he's got some change in there lol. I'll pick him up from the gym and we'll stop by the hand sanitizer station on the way out and you have to pry his hand open to get him to wash his hands (not realizing he's had change in there the whole time). I try to wash it before I give it to him since we all know how clean money can be. He's got a strange obsession with it but it seems to be pretty comforting to him lately now since he hasn't had his binky since my old post a while back (his blanket hasn't really been something he's had to have either since his mimi).
Small update on Corbin: He's been coming a long way vocally. Every week he seems to really be talking more and more and because of that, he is throwing less tantrums since he can communicate better. He still has his "moments" and that's what makes him our little Brutus. We love our little buggy!



When we got home from my dad's birthday dinner tonight, Corbin found my pink house socks and put those on, then his crocs and then danced around the family room. I had to take a pic of it, then I realized he had a penny in his hand, so I figured it was time to take a picture and blog about that too.

No comments: