Friday, February 20, 2009

OMS Reunion

It's funny now that I have a Facebook/Myspace, I have reconnected with SO many old friends. Looking back at pictures from my 7th and 8th grade year are not my fondest since I was very confused and out of touch with who I was. I tried my hardest to fit in and ended up just being a generic copycat of most of the girls whom I went to school with. When I found out there was going to be an OMS reunion via Facebook, I couldn't resist to go back and show them I was not the same old wannabe from back in the day. Melissa wouldn't go with (she's pictured on my right..Xavier's mom..I'm sitting down, 2nd from right). I have to admit, it was an absolute blast and much better than I thought it was going to be. I know we plan on doing more of these in the future and I can't wait. I love reconnecting with old friends/family (Daryl is completely opposite lol).

8th grade 1993-Osborn Middle School (5 of us pictured were at the reunion).
Ticoz-Feb 2009









No comments: