Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stroller Reviews


This would be my pick if we had another one. We tried for a while as most of you know and it wasn't "naturally" happening. We have since taken a small break until we can figure things out. But I still enjoy reading reviews on new and upcoming strollers. This is the Joovy Ergo Caboose and it will be available March 1st. I like the fact that you can click an infant seat to the front or back. The older child can be strapped in (or not in the back or stand up on the back). I've also heard you can have a child in front (in the car seat or not) and have a toddler sitting in the back with the older child standing up on the back step as well. This would be the perfect stroller for our family. Right now, my favorite is still my Peg Perego P3 since Tatum can stand on the back and it folds up nicely like an umbrella (although it's pretty beat up at the moment and not working as well as it should..it's definitely well loved). I still love it despite the abuse. I figured this post would help out any friends/family members who were wanting or needing to add a stroller to their collection. Craigslist is always good for good used strollers as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well even I enjoy reading reviews on new and upcoming strollers. I have read about Joovy Ergo Caboose stand on stroller which is suitable for parents who have twins or babies with small age difference. And Hauck speed sun travel system which is suitable for those who have single baby and has some good features and great looks.

Jenn Hydeman said...

I have to chime in that I LOVE my Mutsy. It is an AMAZING stroller...and, if you have 2 kiddos, the stand on board is awesome. The fun seat is great for kiddos that want a little break from the normal stroller chair, and it is a breeze to clean (comes with a beach bag and you can just hose off the entire thing!) In Europe they offer the double attachment for it too!