Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finally some swim time!

My dad hired Daryl last week to come and paint his whole house (we could seriously use the extra money right now..so it worked out perfect).  The weather was horrible since it is Aug in Phx (my van read 112 degrees..poor Daryl).  My dad's neighborhood has a community pool that I used to swim at back when I was little like the kids..pretty nostalgic if you ask me.
(My dad tossing the kids in the air)

While we were down, I tried to visit people I hadn't seen the last time around we were in Phx (other than Melissa since she watched my kids for me on Thurs while I got my ultrasound).  One of those places was my brother and his wife, Theresa's new place.  I am so jealous they have their "own" place with a pool.  Such a great house and they have already done a ton of work to it.  The kids just love playing with their cousins (did I mention...a third boy on the way for them..poor Theresa).  After that trip, I pretty much parked myself in Mesa for the next few days and refused to drive anywhere far because just the thought of it made me sick since it was so hot out (I am definitely accustomed to the 60-70 degree weather Flagstaff has to offer in the summer).  So to those of you reading this wondering why you never got a call..that is why.  Definitely next time though. :)

No comments: