Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pioneer Days in Snowflake, AZ.

My aunt has much better pictures and hopefully I can add those later...
This is the 2nd time we attended this.  We stayed at the Johnson residence again (my cousins house) and just had a really good time.  They do a celebration on July 25th every year to celebrate when the town was first founded.  They do a parade, arts and crafts fair with bounce houses (it was raining..so no pictures), quilt show, rodeo (in the rain) and some fireworks.  Daryl ran some sort of a half marathon early that morning.  Snowflake is a picture perfect town.  Seriously, it's like walking through that movie Pleasantville.  So here are a few pics I took..really not my best work since I was having more fun eating and gabbing with my family...you know how that goes sometimes. :)

No comments: