Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some randoms over the past month..month and a half.

My kids love boxes in the mail..so they went to town when Tatum's new car seat..oops..I mean big girl booster type seat (lol) came in the mail.  Ever since I have found out I was pregnant..Tatum has been into dolls for the first time since she was one.  She made this carrier and carries one of my old dolls around in it.  There's a few of her friend Emily's birthday party and then I snapped a picture of Corbin at the Cats and Dogs 3D movie we went to over the weekend.  Okay..I'm done for awhile.  Hopefully I'll have some pics of myself and my growing waste line to post..although I'm mostly in the "fat" looking stage of my pregnancy rather than a smooth, round bump stage..more like several bumps of goodness going on ha ha.  But hopefully by the time school start in three weeks I will look pregnant. :-D

No comments: