Friday, September 10, 2010

The most amazing dream last night.

My Aunt Marcia and I have been very close.  We have always been very similar..like two peas in a pod.  Most of you know she passed away in Nov. of last year.  While she was sick, I remember talking to her on the phone one day and she liked to talk about the kids and if I would ever have another.  I said I'd love another and would love to have another girl (now I would love to have either..so it doesn't really matter).  I figured since she passed I would have dreams or feel her presence around me more.  I did on two occasions feel her presence, but only for a moment and never dreamt about her.  Well last night I finally had an Aunt Marcia dream.  She came to me and told me that she knew I wanted another baby and made that happen.  I could have sworn she said, "baby girl" in my dream, but I can't be too sure...maybe it just felt that way because that's what everyone has been assuming.  She said she helped make that happen for me...it just felt so real.  I always felt deep down that maybe she really had something to do with this baby and had already met our baby before she/he was sent down to us.  It was such an overwhelming dream that it brings me to tears even to type this knowing she won't get to visit at the hospital or play with my third like she did the other two.  I love you Aunt Marcia and you will always be missed. 

No comments: