Sunday, September 26, 2010

New OB...maybe this was a God thing...

(20 wks)
So unfortunately all of the ob's that I wanted are unavailable for the month I will be delivering.  So I am going with Lindstrom.  I went onto Babycenter and found a mom who lives in Flag and who's husband works at the hospital and has all of the dirt on the docs.  This is what she said about my old ob Dr. Lin:

I heard that Lin is notorious for accidentally nicking body parts during surgery and that he's left tools in patients. Yikes!! I can't tell you how glad I am that I didn't know that before he cut me open! To Lin's credit, my husband did point out that he may do many more surgeries than the other OBs since he does infertility stuff, which would increase the number of accidents.

She did say she's heard wonderful things about Dr. Lindstrom and he's good with c-sections.  So maybe this is really a good thing.  Just thought I'd share..pretty scary stuff!!

No comments: