Monday, July 14, 2008

I got it!


So after waiting for what seemed like forever..I got the job! I'll be starting next Monday (after our long weekend trip to Flagstaff). I go in on Thurs to further discuss my job title and go over my pay. I gave them a basic idea of what I expected for pay and they seemed like that would be no problem. Daryl finally picked up my paycheck today at the dealership..finally! Darron called me tonight and told me he felt a little jealous that they came in and swooped me up like that. That made me feel really good, but I had to explain to him that wasn't something I was planning on and when the General Manager asked me if I'd be interested and to come in for an interview...I had to jump at that amazing opportunity. Plus, I needed something that was going to pay me and not keep putting me off like he did (regardless of the situation). So Darron now wants to pay me a month in advance and wants me to start for him in a month or two. So between those two jobs and my new secret shopping job (which should start next week). I should hopefully be able to make a little extra to help out the family with bills, groceries and things the kids need (not to mention some extra spending money for myself which will be nice). I have to keep pinching myself since this just seems so surreal. I prayed pretty hard for this job and I know He definitely helped out.

No comments: