Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation in the pines!


We had a fabulous time in Flagstaff this weekend with my dad, Kay, my brother, Theresa, Everett and of course...my family :). It rained a little on Sat and Sunday with the high today (Sunday) of 60 degrees (the high was about 92 here). I'm a sucker for monsoon season and I absolutely love a good thunderstorm. It was more of an on and off again trickle with some sun...so needless to say, the perfect weekend there. I heard the thunderstorms were pretty fierce down here. I'm kinda sad I missed that, but wouldn't trade it for temperatures like Flagstaff and for the simple fact we were outside most of the time which we don't do here this time of the year.
My dad makes a point to take a family trip at least once a year. We rented a huge place (Tatum even got her own bedroom) and it worked out perfect. Next year Dan and Theresa will have another little one and I should have a really little one if everything works out as planned.






Corbin was eating a pretzel, so I couldn't get a smile out of him...but at least they looked loving ♥

2 comments:

Just the Five of Us said...

I love the pic of your bro with C. So cute!! And look at both of them climbing the rock wall! Looks like you guys had a blast! Great pictures!

arizonamama said...

I love, love, love Flagstaff. It's look like you guys had a great time. The pic of Dan and Corbin look like the same person, twenty+ years apart. I know I've said it before, but they look so much alike!