Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kind-of a personal post...but I had to share :)

http://www.blackhoundgallerie.com/shoponline.htm
This post is maybe TMI, but hey, it's my blog and I can blog what I want...right??
So last weekend when we were in Flagstaff, my sister-in-law and I (and the kids lol) went into a shop called the Black Hound Gallerie downtown. I went right over to a table that had a bunch of different bras sprawled out (lace, boob tube, no lace). I picked up the tag and it read one size fits all and the price was $9.95! So of course I bought 4. What I love about these bras is there are no under wires, light molding in the front so you aren't left looking pointy or...you know (lol)... And when you wear it, you almost feel like you are wearing a sports bra/nursing bra...only ten times more comfortable, like I could actually sleep in this. They also don't really look like bras and almost like tank tops on top (especially the lacy ones). So you can almost coordinate them under a small top to make it look like it's a tank and not a bra (hope that makes sense). The straps are super thin and you can detach them or put clear straps on them that they come with. I called up there to order more and they are going to ship some to me which is awesome! She said they keep selling out of these puppies, but they just got a brand new shipment in today. Because they are so popular, they will always carry them! I seriously HATE and despise the feeling of wearing a bra and now with these, I don't have to lol. I just had to share my latest Favorite Thing!

**I just posted a few pics because my cousin asked me to :). It gives you an idea of the three styles available and a few of the colors. They also have red, a pale pink, bisque and I'm maybe one or two more, but I'm only laying out those ones ;P.

3 comments:

arizonamama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arizonamama said...

Photos please! Not of you modeling it but of the bra itself... I'd like to know what you're talking about.

Xandi said...

What you don't want to see me model them LOL? I'll take pics and put them on the post, so check back :)).