Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Children's Expo at the BIG stadium


He now plugs his ears when he doesn't want to hear what's going on or if I am telling him it's naptime lol.

It's amazing to think the Super Bowl was here not too long ago and here we were, walking around at the bottom of this amazing stadium. We were truly in awe of it. I'm sure most of you are shocked I don't have more pictures since I tend to go in mamarazzi mode at events like this, but it just was not Corbin's day and Daryl was super claustrophobic, so we only lasted about 2 hrs. We still had fun, but I think it would have been easier without a stroller and without the mass crowd of people and booths crammed together.
One of the things I truly enjoy about being a parent is getting to experience things all over again. Things like petting a farm animal for the first time, going on a roller coaster ride and seeing one of your favorite characters come to life at places like Disneyland can be so magical and I love reliving the moment through my children and watching the expressions on their faces as they live them. I know it's going to keep getting better and I can't wait to be there to capture the moment and share them with you :).

4 comments:

The Momma said...

I can remember G plugging his ears for a long time. He went through a super sensitive hearing phase or something, but he always had his ears plugged. I had forgotten about it because he stopped doing it without me realizing it I guess, but seeing those pictures reminded me! G would plug his ears and scream at the same time, though. At least it appears that Corbin quietly plugs his:)

Just the Five of Us said...

Ooh, we went to this last year and I remember how crazy crowded it was! I think I might have plugged my ears!!!

I am glad you take pictures to share with us here! I love stalking you! ;)

Xandi said...

And I appreciate the stalking cause I stalk your blog too LOL.

Darce said...

I agree--reliving your childhood experiences, as a parent, thru the eyes of your child--is truly one of the awesome things about being a parent! There's not much better than seeing the excitement in their eyes. Love it!