Friday, September 26, 2008

Trinity Trike-a-Thon







Today Corbin and I spent the entire afternoon with Tatum's class. They are trying to raise money to add more playground equipment to the growing school. Corbin had an absolute meltdown during the race since he wasn't able to get out and participate. But he was fine once we got back in class for popsicles, singing and more snacks. It was really neat to watch the teacher do her thing. I was pretty impressed with Tatum and how much she knew about the bible when asked. She is still one of the loudest in her class and is not shy one bit. Corbin felt like a big boy getting to have circle time and hang out with the other kids today. I loved watching her recite the Pledge of Allegiance and then the Christian version. She kept looking back at me reminding me to keep my right hand on my heart lol. One of her best friends, Xavier, had his birthday today and we also got to celebrate that in class. It was definitely a fun day at Trinity!

No comments: