Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tatum's "official" first day of Preschool








I LOVE her new teacher Mrs. Seabreeze and so does Tatum. There are only 3 boys in the class, which might make it nice since it might make for a "quieter" atmosphere amongst the craziness. Xavier is in her class this year which will be exciting for Melissa and I (and for the kids too of course). She also has a few other girls in her class from last year. I showed up about a half an hour early to see how things were and one of the students father is a fireman, so he talked to the class today about fire safety. How awesome was that on her first day. Only two kids wanted to try on the gear and Tatum was one of them. Mrs. Seabreeze has such a relaxed and fun atmosphere to learn in that I can't wait for what's to come. She told me I was more than welcome to come to the class whenever I wanted to help or just observe.
I posted a picture that Tatum had given to her teacher on meet your teacher day and she put it on the wall. I don't plan on sending her here next year for kindergarten...her kindergarten teacher will have a lot to live up to :).

3 comments:

the Woodard family said...

Andrew had Mrs. Seabreeze last year and really loved her. She is such a nice person and really great with the kids. I am sure Tatum will have a great year with her.

Just the Five of Us said...

Looks like she had a great day! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Jenn.y.Fur said...

what a fun first day!