Saturday, February 20, 2010

A small reunion with some of our West valley friends :)

The same weekend we went down for taxes and after our fun trip to the mall (posted below), we stayed with the Gerdes family and got to hang out with some of our old friends (I know these posts are a little out of order, but I'm trying :)). Both Gerdes families were there along with the Arensberg family and Jeremy with his girlfriend, Becki. It was nice catching up with everyone and Corbin thoroughly enjoyed P and K's new doggie, Squirrel. We were at the mall and I was having a watch sized the other day (I start clinicals for my CNA class on Friday..eek) and the jeweler had his golden retriever at the store with him (only in Flagstaff). It was love at first pet for Corbin and I. I would normally never consider a heavily shedding dog, but I'm really coming around to that breed. Who knows, maybe when we move out we will adopt one. Daryl said he gets to pick next and no more boxers :(. We were royally spoiled with Bailey Sue and the other boxers we've had since her just haven't had the brains and the bar had already been set so high. I really miss having a dog though (despite the work).





Oh how we miss our friends/family from the valley.

No comments: