Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Friends!

I had parent/teacher conferences the morning of Tatum's Valentine's party at school, so I was able to stay and help with centers and preparing for the party with a few other parents. When I had my recent "girls weekend" with my Flag. mommy friends, we hit up the outlets in Sedona and bought matching outfits for the girls. They looked adorable!
Pictured above:
Tatum, Emily and Jordan.
Pictured below:
Tatum, Robin and Logan.
Oh and of course Tatum wanted curls, so we did rollers again the night before :).

Oh and as far as how well Tatum is doing, she still can be messy as far as getting her homework done so she won't have to work on it at home, but other than that, she is one of the top readers/spellers in the class, she's doing really well in Math (just like her dad) and she said if they offered a TAG program at the school (gifted), she should be tested for it. She also gets along really well with the kids and never gets in trouble with the teacher. I was beaming from ear to ear. I know it's a little braggy, but I'm one proud mama that I just had to share. ;o)






No comments: