Monday, June 23, 2008

"Shnoozy" Pictures


Tatum Riley pictured at 8 months
4 1/2
Corbin Lee-8 months
29 1/2 months
I just wanted to share some older sleepy time pic's of the kids (we call it "shnoozy time" around our house lol). I have to pull the binky out of Corbin's mouth every night I check on him so he won't suck it all night.
Tatum ended up sleeping next to us in a cradle for about 8 months until I started to move her to her room for half of the night. Corbin was the same way. They'd start off in their crib and then when they got up to nurse anywhere from 2-10 times (lol), it was just easier to bring them back to our room. I had a super hard time moving Tatum to her room because I felt so separated from her since she was my first, so it was good to transition for part of the night.
Notice how chubby Tatum's cheeks were! Corbin has always been so slender that he never really had chubby cheeks..maybe for 2 days, but they never stayed.


2 comments:

Just the Five of Us said...

They are so cute! Tatum's bed looks so comfy!!

Jenn Hydeman said...

OH MY...these are CUUUUUTTTE!