Saturday, June 28, 2008

Umm..can I have her!



I got the pleasure of getting to watch Machaela last week. I've been friends with her mom since I was six when my mom started baby-sitting her on a daily basis (Machaela is now eight). We used to go to elementary school and junior high together, so it's awesome that we've been able to stay friends throughout the years (and even live pretty close to one another). She also has a little boy named Xavier who's 2 months older than Tatum to the day. We are already planning on them growing up and getting married one day lol. Melissa's kids are so well behaved and really sweet kids. Tatum had a ball having Machaela all to herself for a few hours. Machaela is definitely not a novice at Barbie's, games, dress-up and such, so Tatum definitely had fun playing with someone other than her mom or brother (who just destroys everything when he gets frustrated lol).




No comments: