Thursday, January 15, 2009

So I finally gave in...


I have been cutting Tatum's hair myself since she was about 1 1/2. So all in all, she's probably had her hair cut about 10-12 times in her life (her hair grows really fast and I cut it about every 3-4 months). I have been taking Corbin to get his hair cut since he's been one as well, but cutting boy hair vs. girl hair is something I will just leave up to the professionals. I take Corbin to a really inexpensive salon up the street (well for kids cuts) and they even have a playroom for siblings. So while Corbin was at school, we took her to get it professionally done for the first time. Little did I know that that inexpensive price goes up about $5 when they turn 5. I'm sure within a couple of months, it will grow back to where it was and I will probably continue to cut it myself since I honestly could have done it just as good (and have). I was just sick of the tangles and I'm sure she was as well. I'm just not allowed to cut it short or give her bangs..but we can do long trims. :))


1 comment:

Just the Five of Us said...

She has the most gorgeous hair!!!