Friday, June 12, 2009

First Drive-In

We had big plans of putting the kids to bed early tonight since they needed it..that is until Daryl suggested we try taking them to a drive-in to see how they do. The thing is, the movie (Imagine That) didn't start until 8:20..but what the heck..we still did it. Ate way too much candy and Corbin had to pee one too many times. Daryl and I took turns taking him over by the trash can where no one could see him so he could pee lol. Cute movie, although the sound kept going up and down throughout the entire movie, so that was a bit annoying..other than that..it was a super fun experience!
**My mother-in-law and I decided to give up sugar together a few weeks ago. I lasted a week, but then gave in to my one true guilty pleasure once again..and again..and again... I seriously need to kick the habit again. I did have more energy that week, despite the major cravings I started having on day three. I feel so guilty and she doesn't know I cheated yet..well maybe now she knows if she reads this ;p

No comments: