Thursday, June 25, 2009

I think I can, I think I can..

Weight Watchers that is. Well I've already cheated on my first official day yesterday. I'm doing it from home since we can't really afford for me to go to the actual meetings. It's funny, I've never done it when I wasn't breastfeeding, so this is definitely more of a challenge since I get 10 points less a day. I know the first week is the hardest, but it's funny how fast your points can add up if you don't pay attention to what you are eating. For instance, yesterday I was making the kids lunches and had a bag of mustard pretzels open grabbing handfuls at a time and then going, crap, I need to look up the points. Half a cup was 3 pts and I get an allotted 20 pts for the day and I hadn't even had lunch yet and had already had a big breakfast. I mean seriously, by the time it got to dinner time, all I could eat was water, so of course I cheated because that was not going to cut it lol. Then we went to the baseball field that night and (of course) divulged in a snow cone and then fries later. So today is a new day and I'm being "good" so far and saving most of my points for tonight since I'm making chicken chilli and I probably dump about 2 cups of cheese in my bowl alone lol (I hate to skimp on the cheese). I felt I should post this so it would force me to stay on track since I've now officially admitted to my blog followers that I will be doing this. Wish me luck!! :))

No comments: